WIDE Management has boarded several new titles ahead of Cannes market.
They include cross-cultural New York-set wedding comedy Only In New York and gay Israeli love story Snails In the Rain [pictured].
The new acquisitions are:
- The Priest’s Children, dir. Vinko Bresan (Croatia/Serbia)
- The Film To Come, dir. René Feret (France)
- Left Over, dir. Yamini Lila Kumar (France)
- Snails In the Rain, dir Yariv Mozer (Israel)
- Only In New York, dir. Ghazi Albuliwi (US)
- Two Hundred Thousand Dirty, dir. Timothy L Anderson (US)
All will have market screenings except Two Hundred Thousand Dirty, which will get Eye on Films screenings.