Seven filmmakers selected to present projects at June 25 event in London.
Ken Loach, Jehane Noujaim and Fredrik Gertten are part of the line-up for the Good Pitch Europe, to be held at the Royal Institution of Great Britain on June 25.
The invite-only event sees filmmakers pitching their socially conscious projects to various foundations, NGOs, companies and media organisations who might want to collaborate on the films and tehir outrach campaigns. Also, filmmakers will participate in a two-day campaign development workshop.
The filmmaker pitching include:
- Ken Loach with Spirit of ‘45
- Jehane Noujaim with The Square
- Fredrik Gertten with Big Boys Gone Bananas
- Julia Bacha with My Neighborhood
- Florence Martin-KEssler with State Builders
- Pekka Lehto with Kaputt
- Malika Zouhali-Worrall & Katherine Fairfax Wright with Call Me Kuchu
The Good Pitch is a Britdoc Foundation project organised in partnership with the Sundance Institute Documentary Film Program. The Good Pitch, which held its first international event in 2009, also runs in New York on May 24 and San Francisco on Oct 23.