Screen’s sister site KFTV hosted its Covid Alternative and Doubling Locations webinar on February 3.
The session saw leading production experts discuss where and how they’ve been shooting their film, TV and commercials projects at alternative locations around the world.
Watch the talk above
The speakers were:
- Jeanette Volturno, founding partner, CatchLight Studios, US
- Rob How, line producer (Dangerous Liaisons, Munich 38)
- Jonathan Halperyn, managing director of Hero Squared in Hungary (co-producers of Mrs Harris Goes to Paris)
- Tanja Ladovic, Filming in Croatia
- Michael Moffett, managing director, Production Service Network
The debate, hosted by Chris Evans, Locations Editor for KFTV, came off the back of KFTV’s International Production Guide 2021.