ProSiebenSat.1 CEO Thomas Ebeling also set to deliver keynote.
This year’s Zurich Summit (Sept 26-27) is to feature keynotes from Thomas Ebeling, CEO of German media giant ProSiebenSat.1, Oscar-winning actor Christoph Waltz and Quantum of Solace and World War Z director Marc Forster.
The annual conference - which takes place at the Dolder Grand Hotel during the Zurich Film Festival – will also feature speakers including Anonymous Content CEO Steve Golin, Wanda executive Jack Gao, Birdman producer John Lesher, Black Swan producer Brian Oliver and CAA co-head of finance and sales Roeg Sutherland.
Discussions will include corporate partnerships, content production, financing, distribution and marketing strategies.
Zurich Summit is organised by Winston Baker and Zurich Film Festival.
- Damir Bandalo, founder/CEO, Superpopcorn
- Marc Butan, founder, MadRiver Pictures
- William Feng, GM/chief rep, China, Motion Picture Association
- Conrad Fritsch, founder/CEO, Tape.tv
- Jack Gao, GVP/CEO, international investments and business developments, Wanda Cultural Industry Group
- Alexis Garcia, partner, global finance and distribution, WME Entertainment
- Steve Golin, founder/CEO, Anonymous Content
- Phil Hunt, co-MD, Bankside Films/Head Gear Films
- Georges Kern, CEO, IWC
- Lenard Krawinkel, founder/CEO, Zoobe
- John Lesher, principal, Le Grisbi Productions
- Hendrik Lesser, MD, Remote Control Productions and president of European Games Developer Federation
- Laura Lewis, finance and sales agent, CAA
- Tao Liu, president, Huayi Brothers
- Dan Maag, CEO, Pantaleon Entertainment
- Christos Michaels, partner, Lee & Thompson
- Brian Oliver, president, Cross Creek Pictures
- Antony Root, EVP, original programming and production, HBO Europe
- Marc Rosen, exec producer, SENSE8
- Thorsten Schumacher, MD, HanWay Films
- Daniel Steinman, co-president/CEO, Black Bear Pictures
- Dario Suter, co-founder/MD, DCM
- Roeg Sutherland, co-head of finance and fales, CAA
- Sam Toles, head of gobal content acquisitions, Vimeo
- Elke Walthelm, SVP, Partner Channels, Sky Deutschland