Screen is proud to present our fifth annual awards, which are now open for entries as of today.
To better reflect the scope of the Awards, we’ve simplified the name to the Screen Awards. This year’s ceremony will be held at The Brewery in London on October 23.
For 2014, we’re growing the exhibition categories with a special achievement prize, and adding an event cinema category as this sector of the business continues to grow.
We have also listened to industry feedback and split the agency category into two sections again, audiovisual and print. Also, to level the playing field and champion all sizes of distributors, we will present two distributor of the year awards in 2014, one to a studio and one to an independent.
Entering the Screen Awards is straightforward thanks to our streamlined entry forms, and free of charge, so get started on your submissions now. The deadline is July 25. Full details and entry forms are here.
Screen International Editor Wendy Mitchell said: “We look forward to celebrating a lot of great work done by inspiring people… From our jury’s time to entrants’ thoughtful applications, to those who join us to celebrate on the night, industry involvement is key to these Awards’ success. Every year the Screen Awards shows growth and that’s thanks to such valuable industry support.”
This year’s categories are:
- 3D Film Campaign of the Year sponsored by RealD
- Brand Partnership of the Year sponsored by DCM
- Creative Agency of the Year - Audiovisual
- Creative Agency of the Year - Print
- Distributor of the Year - Independent NEW
- Distributor of the Year - Studio NEW
- Documentary Campaign of the Year
- Exhibitor of the Year - 25 screens or more
- Exhibitor of the Year - 25 screens or fewer
- Exhibition Achievement Award - NEW
- Event Cinema Campaign of the Year - NEW
- IMAX Film Campaign of the Year
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Media Planning Agency of the Year
- Online Campaign of the Year
- Poster Design of the Year
- PR Campaign of the Year
- PR Team of the Year
- Premiere of the Year
- Rising Star
- Theatrical Campaign of the Year
- Trailer of the Year
- Lifetime achievement
- Home Entertainment Campaign of the Year - NEW