The judging line-up for this year Screen Awards has been completed, with 11 new names added.
This year’s 29-strong judging panel includes execs from Studiocanal, eOne, The Ink Factory, Odeon & UCI Cinemas, Universal, Rocket Science and many more. Scroll down for the full list.
The annual awards ceremony, now in its eighth year, recognises the achievements of industry professionals who connect films with UK audiences.
This year’s ceremony takes place a month later than previous editions - the winners will be announced on Thursday November 30 at the Grange St. Paul’s in London.
Last year’s Awards saw Disney, Fox and Picturehouse all win big.
The deadline to enter the 2017 Screen Awards has now been extended to September 8 - click here to learn more.
The 11 new judges are:
- Andy Leyshon - UK managing director, STX Entertainment
- Thorsten Schumacher - founder, Rocket Science
- Anna Godas - CEO, Dogwoof
- Tom Grievson - head of marketing & distribution, HanWay Films
- Bobby Allen - VP, MUBI
- Marisa Clifford - CEO, Pulse Films
- Tanya Easterman - group head of partnerships, Odeon & UCI Cinemas
- Lucy Jones - executive director, comScore
- Keith Pullinger - CEO, The Light Cinemas
- Rhodri Thomas - president of production, The Ink Factory
- Tom Stewart - acquisitions director, Arrow Films
They join the previously announced:
- Marc Allenby - CEO, Trafalgar Releasing
- Chris Besseling - head of theatrical marketing, eOne
- Sally Griffith - director of film and cinema, chapter arts centre and director of BFI Film Hub - Wales
- Suzanne Noble - head of global film publicity and communication, Studiocanal
- Jonathan Rutter – director of film, Premier
- Mandy Kean - director of cinema – Europe, Soho House
- Kevin Markwick - owner, The Picture House Uckfield
- Damian Spandley - director of programme, Curzon Cinemas
- David Livingstone - producer, Calamity Films
- Amanda Posey - producer, Wildgaze Films
- Amit Dey - director – acquisitions and production, Universal Pictures International Entertainment
- Andrew Orr - managing director, Independent Film Sales
- Vanessa Saal - head of worldwide sales, Protagonist Pictures
- Chris Lawrance - publicity and marketing consultant
- Colin Swift - managing director, Substance Global
- Ian Cartwright - director and co-founder, Ourscreen
- Tom Linay - head of film, Digital Cinema Media
- Sam Cryer - director, Intermission