Programmers at the forthcoming Fantastic Fest in Austin, Texas have revealed 19 further selections.
New entries include Joe Begos’ Toronto-bound Almost Human, Jeremy Saulnier’s Cannes entry Blue Ruin and Ben Wheatley’s A Field In England.
Fantastic Fest is set to run from Sept 19-26 at Alamo Drafthouse Lakeline in Austin.
- A Field In England (UK) Ben Wheatley
- Afflicted (Canada) Clif Prowse, Derek Lee
- Almost Human (US) Joe Begos
- Blue Ruin (US) Jeremy Sauliner
- Coherence (US) James Ward Byrkit
- The Congress (Israel, Germany) Ari Folman
- Goldberg and Eisenberg (Israel) Oren Carmi
- Grand Piano (Spain) Eugenio Mira
- Hentai Kamen: Forbidden Super Hero (Japan) Yuichi Fukuda
- Maruyama The Middle Schooler (Japan) Kankuro Kudo
- Mirage Men (UK) John Lundberg
- O’apostolo (Spain) Fernando Cortizo
- Our Heroes Died Tonight (France) David Perrault
- Patrick (Australia) Mark Hartley
- Proxy (US) Zack Parker
- Septic Man (Canada) Jesse Thomas Cook
- Tales From The Organ Trade (Canada) Ric Bienstock
- Why Don’t You Play In Hell (Japan) Sion Sono
- Witching & Bitching (Spain) Alex de la Iglesia