Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: Buyers from UK, Australia, France flock to All Eyez On Me.
Universal unveils name of Split-Unbreakable sequel, sticks with January 2019 release.
Venture targets four to five commercial theatrical films a year; signs deal with Red Granite.
- Orion Pictures, Samuel Goldwyn take 'Swallows And Amazons'
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' scores $6.6m international opening day
- Bill Block named CEO of Miramax
- Saboteur Media launches production, sales, finance venture
- Fox Searchlight to release Wes Anderson's 'Isle Of Dogs'
- 'Star Wars 9', 'Indiana Jones 5' release dates announced
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' begins international launch