Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Hollywood rolled out the big guns at Comic-Con on Saturday as Zach Snyder’s Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice promotion topped the chart of social mentions with 112,108 according to Way To Blue.
EuropaCorp’s thriller starring Scarlett Johansson delivered a strong debut through Universal as box office for the top 12 matched the comparable session of 2013.
Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes reached the international box office summit at the weekend as an estimated $54.4m from around 12,000 screens in more than 60 countries dethroned Transformers 4.
- Comic-Con: Marvel mania grips Hall H
- Comic-Con: Ben Kingsley makes debut
- Comic-Con: Guillermo del Toro thrills
- Comic-Con: Sin City 2 dames talk it up
- Comic-Con: Kevin Smith talks Tusk
- Comic-Con: Daniel Radcliffe charms
- Comic-Con: Cumberbatch rules D1