Five new members have been appointed to Film London’s board of directors.
- Geraldine Atlee, Head of Legal and Business Affairs at BBC Films
- Judith Chan, Executive Director of private bank Coutts & Co
- John Graydon, Head of Film and TV at chartered accountants Saffery Champness
- Jeff Jacobs, former Chief Officer of the GLA (Greater London Authority)
- Frances Trought, Deputy Vice Principal at Pearson College, London
Trought will take up a new board position focusing on Education following the launch of Film London’s Equal Access Network job scheme in January.
The newcomers replace outgoing board members Sir Robin Young, Liz Meek, Isabel Begg and Kevin Price, who have all completed their tenures.
The other Film London board members are:
- Daniel Battsek (Chairman), Head of Film4
- Ian George, Managing Director, Paramount Pictures UK
- Anna Higgs, Head of Entertainment, Facebook
- Angela Jain, Director of Digital Channels & Acquisitions, ITV
- Andrea Lissoni, Curator of Film and International Art at Tate Modern and Curator of HangarBicocca in Milano
- Andy Payne OBE, Chair, Ukie and CEO, Mastertronic
- Iain Smith OBE, producer and Chair, British Film Commission
- Jezz Vernon, Managing Director of Metrodome Group UK’s Film Distribution and International Sales Arms
- Tyrone Walker-Hebborn, owner, Genesis Cinema
- Allon Reich, DNA Films and TV Producer
- Amanda parker, industry communications specialist