Metrodome’s Jezz Vernon and Genesis Cinema’s Tyrone Walker-Hebborn on Board.
Film London has made two new additions to its Board of Directors: Tyrone Walker-Hebborn, owner of the Genesis Cinema; and Jezz Vernon, managing director of Metrodome Distribution.
Vernon and Walker-Hebbon replace outgoing board members Ed Fletcher, MD of Soda Pictures and Dr Emily Caston, senior lecturer film and TV at the London College of Communication who had both completed their six-year tenure on Film London’s Board.
David Parfitt, chairman of Film London said of the new Board members: “Their skills, knowledge and experience are a perfect match for Film London’s wide-ranging remit, and the talent, energy and insight they bring to the Board will help us continue to go from strength to strength and ensure London remains a world-class production hub across the screen industries.”
Film London’s Board Members are:
- David Parfitt (Chairman), producer, Trademark Films
- Isabel Begg, Head of Commercial and Business Development, Rights & Business Affairs for BBC Radio and Music
- Ian George, Managing Director, Paramount Pictures UK
- Anna Higgs, Commissioning Executive, Film4.0
- Angela Jain, Director of Digital Channels & Acquisitions, ITV
- Andrea Lissoni, Curator of Film and International Art at Tate Modern and Curator of HangarBicocca in Milano
- Liz Meek, Chair, Centre for London and former Head of the Government Office for London
- Andy Payne OBE, Chair, Ukie and CEO, Mastertronic
- Kevin Price, Chief Operating Officer, BAFTA
- Iain Smith OBE, producer and Chair, British Film Commission
- Jezz Vernon, Managing Director of Metrodome Group UK’s Film Distribution and International Sales Arms
- Tyrone Walker-Hebborn, owner, Genesis Cinema
- Rob Wilkerson, CEO, Target Media Group
- Stephen Woolley, producer, Number 9 Films
- Sir Robin Young, Chairman, Circle Anglia, Chairman, A4e, former Permanent Secretary, Department of Culture Media and Sport