Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The company has struck a deal with CNN Films to handle international sales ahead of the world premiere of Greg Barker’s documentary on Saturday.
Heading into Park City’s opening night screening of An Inconvenient Sequel on Thursday, we take a look at a dozen acquisition titles likely to spark deals once the action gets underway.
Myriad Pictures will commence international sales at the EFM in Berlin next month on Vancouver-based Brightlight Pictures satirical murder mystery.
- Julia Roberts, Michelle Rodriguez join 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'
- Production underway on 'I, Tonya'
- GKIDS promotes David Jesteadt to president
- Sundance: speakers join Women’s March On Main
- US Daily: 'Mudbound' receives Dolby Family Sound Fellowship
- Netflix in Q4 subscriber growth surge
- Cinema Management Group to sell Peruvian animation 'Ainbo'