Debbie Rowland becomes director of sales, marketing and distribution; company recruiting Curzon Cinemas MD.
Curzon Artificial Eye has made a number of internal promotions, including that of Debbie Rowland from marketing manager to director of sales, marketing and distribution.
Other internal moves are:
- Leo Brend has been promoted to director of technology from his previous role as technology and marketing manager.
- Ben Luxford has been promoted to head of theatrical distribution from his previous role as head of sales.
- Steve Lewis has been promoted to head of home entertainment.
- Jon Rushton has been promoted to group head of publicity for Curzon Artificial Eye from his previous role as head of publicity for Artificial Eye.
- Paul Diment has been promoted to head of sales and marketing, home entertainment.
- Michael Salu has become the Curzon brand guardian.
The UK exhibitor and distributor also plans to hire in three new positions: a home entertainment sales role; a home entertainment publicity manager; and a home entertainment marketing manager.
The company is in the process of recruiting a Curzon Cinemas managing director.
CEO of Curzon Artificial Eye, Philip Knatchbull, said: “We now have the structure in place to help us achieve the growth and long terms strategic goals that we have set out for the company. We have a clear vision for our company, and I have every faith in every member of the team in terms of our ability to achieve that success together.”