International Competition films announced by Turkey’s Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival; includes Ari Folman’s The Congress and Tomasz Wasilewski’s Floating Skyscrapers.
The 50th Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival (Oct 4-11) has revealed the 10 films that will make up its International Feature Film Competition.
The Competition strand aims to “discover new talent which have managed to develop a unique language and bring a different perspective to cinema in Asia, Europe, and Middle Eastern countries.”
The titles include:
- 36, Nawapol Thamrongrattanarit (Thailand)
- When Evening Falls on Bucharest or Metabolism, Corneliu Porumboiu (Romania-France)
- Floating Skyscrapers, Tomasz Wasilewski (Poland)
- Youth, Tom Shoval (Israel-Germany)
- Coming Forth by Day, Hala Lotfy (Egypt-UAE)
- Our Heroes Died Tonight, David Perrault (France)
- The Dead and The Living, Barbara Albert (Austria-Poland-Germany)
- The Congress, Ari Folman (Israel-Germany-Poland-France-Luxembourg)
- The Strange Little Cat, Ramon Zürcher (Germany)
- Nobody’s Home, Deniz Akçay (Turkey)
No comments yet