Alexis Grivas covers Greece for Screen.
- Tel: 0030 210 64 25 261
- E-mail: email@example.com
Andreadakis joins from the Athens International Film Festival, which he co-founded.
The Greek Film Centre (EEK) has appointed a female filmmaker for the first time in its history.
Alexis Alexiou’s neo-noir drama triumphed at an event dominated by the refugee crisis, with honorary award recipient Vanesa Redgrave speaking out against border policies.
- Refugee crisis highlighted at Thessaloniki doc festival
- Thessaloniki director Dimitri Eipides steps down
- 'Rams' wins at Thessaloniki fest
- Thessaloniki kicks off with 'Victoria'
- ‘Dégradé’ triumphs at Athens Film Festival
- Greek film industry reeling from Eurozone crisis
- Panos Koutras’ Xenia sweeps Hellenic awards