Alexis Grivas covers Greece for Screen.
- Tel: 0030 210 64 25 261
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Greek Film Centre (EEK) has appointed a female filmmaker for the first time in its history.
Alexis Alexiou’s neo-noir drama triumphed at an event dominated by the refugee crisis, with honorary award recipient Vanesa Redgrave speaking out against border policies.
The refugee crisis, the departure of festival director Dimitri Eipides and the appointment of a new general director dominated the 18th Thessaloniki International Documentary Film Festival.
- Thessaloniki director Dimitri Eipides steps down
- 'Rams' wins at Thessaloniki fest
- Thessaloniki kicks off with 'Victoria'
- ‘Dégradé’ triumphs at Athens Film Festival
- Greek film industry reeling from Eurozone crisis
- Panos Koutras’ Xenia sweeps Hellenic awards
- 'Ixcanul', '600 Miles' win at Guadalajara