Alexis Grivas covers Greece for Screen.
- Tel: 0030 210 64 25 261
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arab and Tarzan Nasser’s Dégradé took home AIFF’s best film award, while Alante Kavaite won best director for The Summer Of Sangail.
Greek distributors and exhibitors face uncertainty as the country’s financial future hangs in the balance.
Director refuses to accept trophies in protest over immigrant issues in Greece.
- 'Ixcanul', '600 Miles' win at Guadalajara
- Perpetual Sadness wins at Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki kicks off with White God
- Corn Island wins at Athens Panorama
- '71 wins top Athens award
- Wild Tales, Gone Girl bookend Athens
- Greece enters Oscar race with Little England