Screen Awards 2016: first wave of judges revealed
Deadline approaching for film industry awards.
The first tranche of judges has been unveiled for the Screen Awards 2016, recognising excellence in UK film distribution, exhibition, marketing, publicity and brand partnerships.
The announcement comes as the deadline for entry approaches [click here for more details].
With more judges to be confirmed, the first wave includes:
- Tom Avison - head of studios, 3 Mills
- Claire Beswick - head of programming, Curzon Cinemas
- Dave Bishop - head of worldwide acquisitions, Protagonist Pictures
- Sue Bruce-Smith - head of distribution and brand strategy, Film4
- Melissa Cogavin - managing director, Event Cinema Association
- James Collington - managing director, Savoy Cinemas
- Hilary Davis - co-managing director, Bankside Films
- Matthew Eyre - chief operating officer, Cineworld
- Joe Oppenheimer - commissioning executive, BBC Films
- Eduardo Panizzo - director and managing partner, Coffee & Cigarettes
- Adam Rubins - CEO, Way To Blue
- Deborah Sheppard - marketing & VOD consultant, iheartcinema
The Screen Awards 2016 will be held at The Brewery, London on October 20.