Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: email@example.com
NEW subsidiary Studio & NEW to produce big-budget historical battle drama Ahn-si-seong.
Contents Panda handling sales on Psychokinesis, which stars Ryu Seung-ryong and Shim Eun-kyung.
Festival to open with Berlin Golden Bear winner.
- Finecut closes sales on 'House Of The Disappeared'
- South Korea introduces tax breaks for local production
- Filmart: Rebecca Hall-Dan Stevens rom-com 'Permission' sells to China, South Korea
- Filmart: Free Stone sells 'Chrysanthemum' to China
- Filmart: Japanese hit animation 'In This Corner Of The World' scores sales
- Filmart: Korea’s Mirovision launches political documentary '7 Hours'
- Filmart: SF Studio sells Nordic trio to Asia