Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales agent also announces deals on One Step, The Age Of Shadows, The Wailing and Operation Chromite.
Tax deductions of up to 10% seen as support for local production following China’s ban on Korean cultural content.
EXCLUSIVE: UK-based sales outfit Film Constellation scores deals on upcoming title.
- Filmart: Free Stone sells 'Chrysanthemum' to China
- Filmart: Japanese hit animation 'In This Corner Of The World' scores sales
- Filmart: Korea’s Mirovision launches political documentary '7 Hours'
- Filmart: SF Studio sells Nordic trio to Asia
- Filmart: LevelK scores with Finnish action drama 'Law Of The Land'
- Filmart: TBS inks deals on cheerleading film 'Let’s Go, Jets!'
- Filmart: 'The Gaelic King' rules for Truffle