Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
As North Korea stepped up its rhetoric and claimed the US government was behind The Interview, a Sony attorney said on Sunday (December 21) that the studio will distribute the film in some format.
New Line-MGM’s The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies dominated the North American box office, grossing an estimated $56.2m from Friday-Sunday that climbed to $91M over five days.
New Line-MGM’s Middle Earth epic plundered an estimated $105.5m to dominate its second session with ease.
- North Korea proposes joint hacker probe with US
- Sony backpedals on The Interview
- Kieran Breen earns Fox Int’l marketing stripes
- Duvall, Iñárritu in Palm Springs honours
- Palm Springs unveils full line-up
- Legendary options The Damned
- The Interview's cancellation is a 'calamity' for Sony