Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: The head of Colombia’s film support body has praised the success of national films in Cannes after one the most triumphant years ever for Latin American cinema.
Joachim Trier’s drama has become the latest Cannes selection to find a North American home.
The partners are moving ahead on their local-language co-production and Chinese remake of the rom-com in a move that will resonate with the global vision of new Sony Pictures Entertainment chairman Tom Rothman.
- Kino Lorber gets ‘The Measure Of A Man’
- Made In NY Media Center by IFP launches new programmes
- LAFF unveils free community screenings
- 'Southpaw' private screening, Cannes
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads Memorial Day on $41.7m
- ‘Ultron’ reaches $860m int'l
- PalmStar, The Bridge Finance renew deal