Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moonlight and Manchester By The Sea are showing themselves to be serious contenders this awards’ season.
The Los Angeles Film Critics Association added their endorsement on Sunday to A24’s critical and awards darling with four prizes as Manchester By The Sea ended the day empty-handed.
A lacklustre session saw Disney’s animation retain top spot as Arrival continued its terrific run to climb to number three through Paramount and Jackie enjoyed an excellent debut through Fox Searchlight.
- Ventana Sur: AFCI workshop on how content can boost tourism
- 'The Goodbyes', 'Body Electric', 'Belzebuth' triumph at Ventana Sur
- 'Arrival' crosses $100m worldwide
- 'Doctor Strange', 'Arrival' on Oscar VFX shortlist
- How Matt Damon convinced Kenneth Lonergan to direct again after 'Margaret' "ordeal"
- US Briefs: Covert Media sells 'Earthquake', 'The Night Watchmen'
- Ventana Sur: Industry address evolving children's market