Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The lawyer acting on behalf of the founder and former CEO of QED International branded as ‘absurd’ on Wednesday evening the infringement and unfair competition lawsuit filed by the QED principals.
QED Holdings co-CEOs file trademark infringement and unfair competition suit.
As reported on Screendaily last week, production is underway in Rome on Paramount Pictures and MGM’s retelling of the classic adventure starring Jack Huston in the title role.
- STX, Huayi Brothers formalise pact
- Lionsgate launches specialty label
- ‘A Perfect Man’, ‘White Soldier’ bookend COLCOA 2015
- CBS Films boards ‘Patriots’ Day’
- Bleecker Street strikes Amazon deal
- Random Media acquires ‘Bang Bang Baby’
- Tribeca to host 'Sinatra At 100'