Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Heading into the Park City jamboree’s opening night on Thursday, we take a look at a dozen acquisition titles likely to spark deals once the action gets underway.
Myriad Pictures will commence international sales at the EFM in Berlin next month on Vancouver-based Brightlight Pictures satirical murder mystery.
Sony Pictures Animation unveiled its slate through 2018 on Wednesday including new voice cast on previously announced features.
- Production underway on 'I, Tonya'
- GKIDS promotes David Jesteadt to president
- Cinema Management Group to sell Peruvian animation 'Ainbo'
- Route One, Roadmap Writers to develop 'Sabiya'
- Thomas Tull exits Legendary Entertainment
- 'Passengers' leads Hollywood at international box office on $33m (update)
- Mundial swoops on Sundance World Cinema Dramatic pair