Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Roadside Attractions and Black Label Media have acquired all US rights to Yann Demange’s thriller.
The recent Berlin world premiere from Terence Malick’s longtime collaborator AJ Edwards premiered in Sundance and screened in Berlin.
The studio veteran arrives at Sidney Kimmel Entertainment as president of production, effective March 17.
- Snowden warns of government threat
- Gabrielle, Enemy triumph at Canadian Screen Awards
- Simonds Jr leads China venture
- 300 sequel conquers US on $45m
- Slave crosses $100m int'l BO
- 300 sequel rules the world
- Lionsgate believes in Exists