Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
XYZ Films has begun talks with worldwide distributors at the EFM on the horror-thriller.
The feature-length documentary follows independent video game developer Ryan Green during the creation of his critically acclaimed That Dragon, Cancer based on his youngest son’s battle with terminal cancer.
Fox’s superhero adaptation starring Ryan Reynolds has got off to a record-breaking start in its first eight markets as it prepares to open in North America.
- Margot Robbie to star in 'Terminal'
- EFM: Paramount paying $10m for George Clooney's 'Suburbicon'
- Saban Films swoops on 'Skiptrace'
- Bloom scores deals for Michael Moore's 'Where To Invade Next'
- Fortitude boards Ed Helms comedy 'The Clapper'
- Peter Greenaway’s 'Walking To Paris' scores deals
- Voltage sparks with supernatural thriller 'Bedeviled'