Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Universal Pictures International’s (UPI) Minions from Universal/Illumination has grossed $700m and heads to Turkey.
The average viewer spends $32 a month on transactional or subscription VOD content, according to research conducted by Vimeo and consultancy group Latitude.
Abramorama and HBO Documentary Films have announced their pre-festival acquisition of Laurie Anderson’s Telluride selection, styled as a personal meditation on love, loss and terriers.
- David Ansen named PSIFF lead programmer
- Irish Screen America launches with flagship bicoastal festival
- Cohen Media Group acquires 'Marguerite'
- Richard Abramowitz, Abramorama
- Sundance Selects acquires 'Mediterranea'
- Telluride unveils 2015 line-up
- GEMS 2015 unveils line-up