Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Quebecois co-directors Anouk Whissell, François Simard and Yoann-Karl Whissell tell Jeremy Kay about their Sundance entry, a retro-fuelled, post-apocalyptic romantic action-adventure complete with classic 1980s 3D toy the View-Master.
EXCLUSIVE: Brady Bowen said on Monday (January 26) the company had acquired international sales rights and will kick off business at the EFM next week.
An unusually busy first weekend of on-site deal-making in Park City continued into the week as Fox Searchlight and Indian Paintbrush partnered on world rights to Me And Earl And The Dying Girl and The Orchard acquired The Overnight.
- Selma team reunite on Hurricane Katrina project
- Benson Lee, Seoul Searching
- Inception Film Partners boards Wildlike
- Automatic heads to EFM with Goddess Of Love
- American Sniper hits $200m in US
- Five Armies in $49.5m China debut
- IFC Films boards The D Train