Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The New York-based distributor has acquired US theatrical and museum rights to Doug Aitken’s Sundance premiere.
Sixty films, a record 40 of which are world premieres, will screen across nine thematic programmes during the festival, set to run from April 15-26.
Andre Øvredal of Trollhunter fame will make his English-language directorial debut on the supernatural thriller starring Emile Hirsch and Brian Cox.
- NBTV, Bungalow line up supermarket boycott doc
- Cameron Thomson to acquire control of IMG
- White Horse boards A Faster Horse
- Fifty Shades crosses $500m global
- Tribeca 2015 unveils second wave
- Paramount, Lotte cut South Korea deal
- IFC Films buys Stanford Prison Experiment