Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
PICTURE GALLERY: Filmgoers mixed with celebrities at the California festival’s 16th edition that ran from April 23-30.
Marvel Studios’ superhero tentpole erupted into 4,276 theatres across North America at the weekend to deliver the second biggest three-day debut in history.
Lea Pool’s drama went home with a handful of major honours as the 16th annual film festival concluded in southern California on April 30.
- Lotus Entertainment to sell ‘Magic City’
- Samuel Goldwyn Films acquires ‘Franny’
- Content saves 'Bullet' for Cannes
- 'Ultron' crosses $300m globally
- IFT takes ‘Bleeding Heart’ to Cannes
- Blue Box to sell ‘Stowaway’
- Pelican Point, Cassian Elwes launch Golden Gate Media