Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) programmers have served up the first picks from what will be a typically daunting menu in September.
Twentieth Century Fox executives said on Monday they had signed a deal covering 21 countries.
Yahoo, one of the original internet giants that was valued at $125bn at the height of the dotcom boom in 2000, will sell for a fraction of that amount if shareholders and regulators approve the deal.
- US Briefs: Disney, Dolby sign pact for seven more titles
- 'Skiptrace' rules international on $64m
- 'Star Trek Beyond' leads North America on $59m
- Eddie Redmayne charms Comic-Con
- Marvel Studios brings the magic
- Mark Boal sues US government over Bowe Bergdahl tapes
- Comic-Con: LeEco embraces young generation