Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The president and CEO is to depart the financer-producer on the back of the $500m-plus global success of triple Oscar-winner The Revenant, the company has confirmed.
EXCLUSIVE: Sandro Florin’s US-based sales agency will introduce the Venezuela-Colombia co-production to international buyers in Cannes later this month.
EXCLUSIVE: A Monster Calls and The Impossible director J.A. Bayona is reteaming with Lionsgate International as executive producer on the upcoming Cannes sales title Marrowbone.
- 'The Jungle Book' king of North America on $42m
- Andrew Niccol’s 'Anon' heads to Cannes
- Visit Films notches up sales on quartet
- Penelope Cruz to star in Fortitude’s 'Layover'
- Alicia Vikander to star in 'Tomb Raider'
- AMBI boards 'Basmati Blues'
- Lakeshore, Open Road partner on 'Miles'