Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The partners will co-produce the 3D fantasy-action and are searching for a name Hollywood director and star plus US and Chinese cast.
The UK’s intellectual property advisor to Prime Minister David Cameron met US studio heads this week (17) in a publicity drive for content protection.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 rolled out in the first of its 15 territories through Sony Pictures Releasing International (SPRI) this weekend, setting record opening days for 2014 in the UK, Germany, Australia and Belgium.
- Nancy Kirkpatrick to leave Summit
- Diamond shines for Cohen Media Group
- Academy sets 2014-15 timetable
- Ciaran Foy to direct Sinister 2
- The final X-Men: DOFP trailer
- Electric sparks to Disappear
- Dee Dee Myers to head WB corp comms