Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Ribeiro’s The Way He Looks was named best feature at New York’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender film festival while Brumby Boylston’s Cruising Electric took audience award for best short.
The studio has acquired feature rights to Lois Duncan’s 1974 novel Down A Dark Hall and set Rodrigo Cortés to direct and Twilight saga author Stephenie Meyer to produce.
Waypoint Entertainment and Netter Productions’ drama has begun shooting and will film on location in Massachusetts and Japan. Ken Kao and Alex Walton’s Bloom represents international rights and launched pre-sales in Cannes.
- FIP hires Michael Andreen
- Tara Kemes climbs at Rainmaker
- Bron to produce Meadowland
- Gotham honour for Ted Sarandos
- Kino Lorber takes Decent One, Winter
- Cinedigm, Great Point Media strike pact
- IFC Midnight embraces Inner Demons