Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A spokesperson for the beleaguered company confirmed the development on Wednesday as speculation mounted that there would be an imminent Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
New York and Venice had each set sail into awards season amid a squall of potent announcements by the time Toronto entered the fray on Tuesday with a flotilla of programming highlights.
The funding body’s Canada Feature Film Fund allocation applies to the 2014-15 cycle and includes films from Kim Nguyen and features actors such as Dane DeHaan and Catherine Keener.
- Toronto to open with 'Demolition'; world premieres for 'Trumbo', 'The Program'
- Kathy Wolfe, Wolfe Releasing
- ‘Steve Jobs’ to screen at NYFF
- Elle Fanning eyed for 'All The Bright Places'
- Indican Pictures acquires 'Death Valley'
- 'Ant-Man' stays top in North America on $25m
- 'Monster Hunt' rules int’l on $46m