Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The distributor has picked up US rights from Memento Films International to the Venice competition entry by Xavier Giannoli.
The self-distribution pioneer heads to Telluride, Venice and Toronto with a handful of titles and a bucketload of advice for the filmmakers he meets all over the world.
Top brass at the 42nd edition of the Colorado event have announced the roster of 27 films, with surprises to come over the September 4-7 run date.
- GEMS 2015 unveils line-up
- 'Sand Dollars' to open 2015 AFI Latin American Film Festival
- 'Hopefuls', 'Beatriz' among Festival do Rio's Première Brasil entries
- First look: 'Angry Indian Goddesses'
- Aaron L Gilbert realigns business as Bron Media Corp
- IFC Films acquires 'Every Thing Will Be Fine'
- Voltage boards 'The Headhunter’s Calling'