Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The management and production company behind the likes of Spotlight, The Revenant, and Mr. Robot has received “a substantial minority investment” from Emerson Collective.
The Hollywood legend took to online form Reddit on Thursday as a new trailer dropped for his latest directorial outing and admitted he could see a president portray him if there were ever a biopic of his life.
Paramount Pictures hierarchy announced on Friday that a joint venture of the Chinese companies has made “a significant investment” in Jack Reacher: Never Go Back.
- SPC picks up multiple territories on 'Maudie'
- Fox Searchlight acquires 'A United Kingdom'
- Fox unleashes 'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children'
- US Briefs: Fire At Sea to screen at Morelia's Berlinale Spotlight
- MGM Television acquires 'The Heart Goes Last'
- National Amusements proposes CBS-Viacom merger
- Lejo Pet to lead Open Road acquisitions