Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan Ellison’s Annapurna Pictures is in talks to board the revenge tale as co-financier while it is understood New Regency is sticking to its intended September start date.
Paramount Pictures International’s behemoth generated a superb estimated $102m in its third weekend of duty to raise the score to $543.5m as the global tally climbed to $752.5m.
Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes won the North American session hands-down, arriving on an estimated $73m as the studio said it had passed $1bn for the year-to-date.
- Stacy Glassgold joins Myriad Pictures
- Production begins on Natasha
- Richie Mehta, Siddharth
- Transformers 4 passes $435m
- Radcliffe, Cumberbatch set for Comic-Con
- Dakota Johnson to star in Forever, Interrupted
- David Ansen to depart LAFF