Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Round-up: IMAX Corporation and Warner Bros have signed a multi-picture deal to release up to 30 films through 2020. Separately, Digital Cinema Distribution Coalition unveils its live streaming platform this week.
The Sundance Best Of Next audience award winner will open theatrically in the autumn as a campaign launch for Girls star Christopher Abbott and Cynthia Nixon.
EXCLUSIVE: Dean Devlin’s international sales division will commence pre-sales next month on psychological thriller Border Crossing, based on the novel by Pat Barker.
- Fernando Coimbra to direct 'Burn Site'
- The Orchard acquires ‘Crocodile Gennadiy’
- Warner Bros shuffles 'Lego' pack
- 'Furious 7' closes on $300m in North America
- NATO chief: Netflix model ‘makes no sense for movie industry'
- 'Furious 7' Universal's biggest ever global release
- Kino Lorber acquires 'Güeros'