Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
AMBI Distribution, the international sales arm of Andrea Iervolino and Monika Bacardi’s AMBI Group, has hired JJ Nugent to work in acquisitions and international sales.
Film Movement has acquired US rights to Marie’s Story (formerly Marie Heurtin) ahead of its world premiere slot in Locarno.
The Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) hierarchy has promoted Michael Pavlic to president of worldwide creative advertising.
- Saban expands exec roster
- Open Road sets Rosewater release
- The Way He Looks wins at NewFest
- Lionsgate picks up Down A Dark Hall
- Sea Of Trees commences shoot
- FIP hires Michael Andreen
- Tara Kemes climbs at Rainmaker