Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Screen Gems and Stage 6’s horror film stormed to the top with a muscular debut that will have executives at the studios behind many of this summer’s costly flops green with envy.
Ever wondered what the god of thunder got up to while everyone else was smashing each other up in Captain America: Civil War? (And Hulk, for that matter.)
Plus: ‘Anything’ wraps Los Angeles shoot; monterey media acquires ‘No Pay, Nudity
- Covert Media launches Lexica Films
- 'The Secret Life Of Pets' ventures into Brazil
- David Tennant joins Electric’s 'Bad Samaritan'
- RLJ Entertainment picks up 'Dog Eat Dog'
- Toronto: Bleiberg Entertainment boards 'Past Life'
- US Briefs: Academy president urges people to see 'The Birth Of A Nation'
- Radiant Films International to sell TIFF entry 'Handsome Devil'