Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heading into the holidays Buena Vista’s animation climbed one place to the pinnacle of the North American charts on an estimated $31.6m for $134.3m. Inside Llewyn Davis arrived on a superb limited debut.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire generated a further $44.3m through 83 Lionsgate international markets in its third weekend to push the running total to $336.7m. The global tally has reached $673.4m.
The International Documentary Association’s 2013 IDA Documentary Awards honoured Jehane Noujaim’s Egyptian activism story The Square with the best feature award on Friday night (December 6) in Los Angeles.
- American Hustle in PSIFF award
- De Luca earns Columbia stripes
- Focus pushes Selfless to 2015
- Roger Deakins, Prisoners
- Academy names FX shortlist
- IM Global hires new COO
- Fandor strikes streaming deals