Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The streaming giant has made another major film play, reportedly paying $12m for world rights to Participant Media’s child soldier drama ahead of a likely first best picture Oscar push.
The Weinstein Company has climbed aboard to co-finance with FilmNation the McDonalds origins story set to star Michael Keaton.
The Austin festival will commemorate the 30th anniversary of the John Hughes classic with the world premiere of the remastered version.
- IM Global, Republic Records forge pact
- Jonathan Deckter joins Voltage as partner
- Distributors play on Oscar success at box office
- Focus tops US charts on $18.7m
- Fifty Shades rules int'l on $34.3m
- Mining value from an Oscar win
- Drishyam, Sundance Institute line up writer lab