Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
WWE and the media entrepreneur and former KISS idol will finance and produce ‘elevated’ horror fare, kicking off with a three-film deal led by Temple.
Kino Lorber has picked up all US rights to Chilean director Patricio Guzmán’s documentary and Silver Bear best screenplay winner at this year’s Berlinale.
Lakeshore Entertainment, which earlier this week unveiled plans to boost its film production pipeline, is targeting the YouTube generation with a full-service digital studio.
- Verve to handle international sales
- XLrator Media leaps into 'Time Lapse'
- Magnolia Pictures acquires 'Experimenter'
- Sony pounces on 'Robotech' property
- Adam Keen joins Broad Green Pictures
- Janus Films to release restored 'Apu Trilogy'
- Joel Edgerton directorial debut titled 'The Gift'