Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: The edgy distributor has picked up Canadian rights to Justin Tipping’s coming-of-age drama and winner of the best cinematography in a US narrative feature prize at Tribeca.
EXCLUSIVE: Neil Friedman’s Los Angeles-based company has picked up North American rights to the Dutch dramedy.
The company has acquired US distribution rights from Voltage Pictures to the Pierce Brosnan thriller.
- John Leonetti to direct 'Wish Upon' for Broad Green
- '20th Century Women' named NYFF centrepiece
- Frontières five team up on anthologies
- North American briefs: Production underway on 'The Death And Life Of John F. Donovan'
- Fênix Filmes lines up 'Olympia 2016'
- 'The Magnificent Seven' to open Toronto film festival
- Netflix, John Wells line up Panama Papers drama