Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: Heading into EFM Andrew Gallagher has picked up international rights to Kimberly Levin’s US thriller.
EXCLUSIVE: The sales company has added The Preppie Connection and We Don’t Belong Here to its roster of titles on the eve of the EFM.
EXCLUSIVE: Shoreline Entertainment is co-producing and will be handling worldwide rights excluding Benelux at the EFM to Calach Films and Gardner & Domm’s film.
- VMI Worldwide boards 'Outlaws And Angels'
- Lionsgate International to start EFM sales on 'Hood'
- Kimberly Fox to launch MadRiver sales arm
- Visit Films boards six for EFM
- 'The Force Awakens' crosses $900m in North America
- EFM projects to include Ethan Hawke, Alec Baldwin
- AMBI goes 'In Search Of Fellini'