Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Big Hero 6 co-directors Don Hall and Chris Williams tell Jean Noh about building the world of San Fransokyo for their Marvel comic superhero adaptation
South Korean production group signs MOU for acquisition of ancillary distributor.
Some of South Korea’s hottest films are being sold at this year’s AFM, from Im Kwon-taek’s 102nd film to the Detective K sequel. Jean Noh reports.
- Showbox deals Gangnam style
- M-Line picks up Fox’s Enemies
- Roaring Currents makes waves for CJ
- CJ E&M launches VoD service Vingo
- 9ers' Bride finds partners
- City Lights shines at the Kabukiza
- Heaven Knows What takes top Tokyo prize