Based in Seoul, Jean Noh is deputy Asia editor and Korea correspondent for Screen International. She started her industry career in international film marketing and worked at the Pusan International Film Festival’s projects market PPP as well as in production, and spent several working years at the Korean Film Council (KOFIC). Her freelance work includes annual territory reviews for Cahiers du Cinema in France, previously editing for Cine21 in Korea, and she is also a contributing editor at Korean Cinema Today.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Seven award-winning directors led by Royston Tan are set to create an omnibus film celebrating the 50th anniversary of Singapore and its people.
The Oscar-winning director of A Seperation will oversee jury members including Bong Joon Ho.
Directors include Brillante Mendoza, Vimukthi Jayasundara, Yeon Sang-ho.
- Roaring Currents tops Avatar in S Korea
- Busan to honour Jung Jin-woo
- Korean filmmakers Sewol hunger strike
- Roaring Currents breaks Korea record
- Japan's Lawson to buy United Cinemas
- Korean filmmakers support Palestine
- Chapman To, Mark Lee play mahjong rivals