Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
SUNDANCE: The Orchard has taken North American rights to The Overnight as reports emerged that Lionsgate was closing on Chilewood psychosexual thriller Knock Knock.
Quebecois co-directors Anouk Whissell, François Simard and Yoann-Karl Whissell tell Jeremy Kay about their Sundance entry, a retro-fuelled, post-apocalyptic romantic action-adventure complete with classic 1980s 3D toy the View-Master.
EXCLUSIVE: Brady Bowen said on Monday (January 26) the company had acquired international sales rights and will kick off business at the EFM next week.
- Searchlight, Indian Paintbrush take world on Earl
- Selma team reunite on Hurricane Katrina project
- Benson Lee, Seoul Searching
- Radar Pictures to produce Origins
- Inception Film Partners boards Wildlike
- Automatic heads to EFM with Goddess Of Love
- American Sniper hits $200m in US