Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toronto-based 108 Media is in talks with international buyers in Cannes on Christian Hallman’s Swedish thriller Sensoria.
Fernando León de Aranoa’s film premiered in Director’s Fortnight this week and stars Benicio del Toro, Tim Robbins, Olga Kurylenko, Mélanie Thierry and Fedja Stukan.
President of international sales and distribution Michael Rothstein has reported a strong response to the Tom Hanks and Alicia Vikander cyberthriller.
- 'Best Of Enemies' to open AFI DOCS
- Good Universe buys comedy pitch 'Mermaids In Paradise'
- Spotlight talks up ‘7 Chinese Brothers’
- Alchemy acquires 'Mia Madre'
- Travis Reid to head Broad Green distribution
- Pure Flix scores deals on 'Do You Believe?'
- Brisk business not dampened by Netflix effect