Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The tidal wave of product that swept up on Cannes’ shore on the eve of the market made buyers warier than ever, however the result was steady international trade punctuated by notable US buys.
Kiné recently came on board Jorge Olguin’s horror story Whispers of the Forest, Chile’s first 3D feature.
The 10-screen luxury Five Stars multiplex will open in Glendale, Los Angeles, is scheduled to open on June 21 following an 18-month refurbishment.
- AFI DOCS to honour Errol Morris
- Contreras lines up Language
- Provincetown adds 2013 honourees
- Cinedigm acquires TIFF premiere Visitors
- Vertical finds The Snow Queen
- Lionsgate acquires US on Blood Ties
- Primeridian lines up Future