Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Woody Harrelson’s live event movie is garnering interest at Sundance.
The company has struck a deal with CNN Films to handle international sales ahead of the world premiere of Greg Barker’s documentary on Saturday.
Former vice-president fires a shot across the bows of climate sceptics on the eve of Donald Trump’s inauguration.
- Paramount in slate pact with Shanghai Film Group, Huahua Media
- Sundance: 'Fun Mom Dinner' goes to Momentum, Netflix
- Jim Gianopulos linked to Legendary Pictures (reports)
- Sundance 2017: 12 buzz films for buyers (update)
- Adam Brody, Sophie Nelisse to star in 'The Kid Detective'
- Julia Roberts, Michelle Rodriguez join 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'
- Production underway on 'I, Tonya'