Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: A24 has closed a key deal on Barry Jenkins’s awards season heavyweight.
Marvel Studios’ latest adaptation starring Benedict Cumberbatch will almost certainly usurp Jack Reacher: Never Go Back when it launches via Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures International this weekend.
Chris Petrikin, chief communications officer for 20th Century Fox, will leave the studio at the end of the year.
- Samuel Goldwyn, AMBI to release 'This Beautiful Fantastic'
- AFM: Shoreline signs up for 'Bad Kids Of Crestview Academy'
- AFM: Fortitude International boards 'Coup D’Etat'
- Andrew Cripps appointed to key Fox distribution role
- 13 Films hires Greg Schenz as vice-president
- US Briefs: Well Go USA acquires 'Buster’s Mal Heart'
- Seville International boards 'Pyewacket' for AFM