Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stars align as streaming giant eyes its latest notable acquisition target.
After a year of flops, executive committee takes helm at the studio.
Producer Kevin Walsh tells Jeremy Kay why he was determined to help filmmaker Kenneth Lonergan realise his vision for Manchester By The Sea.
- FilmRise acquires two films from Mundial
- WGA unveils winners in 2017 awards
- 'LEGO Batman' rules North America; 'The Great Wall' cracks (update)
- The long, frustrating journey to bring 'Hacksaw Ridge' to the big screen
- EFM 2017: the big deals
- Argentina focus: How Patagonik drove record admissions in 2016
- Argentina focus: bold plans from the first film commissioner