Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ed Noeltner’s Beverly Hills-based sales company will launch world sales excluding Peru at the EFM next month on the 3D CGI feature from Tunche Films.
EXCLUSIVE: Russell Levine’s production, development and financing company and the screenwriters resource group announced on Tuesday the winner of their first annual film and television competition.
JANUARY 17 UPDATE: The sci-fi delivered the best result of Hollywood releases this weekend, scoring an estimated $32.5m from 65 markets to reach $147.1m.
- Mundial swoops on Sundance World Cinema Dramatic pair
- US Briefs: Edward Norton, Bella Thorne, Jim Gaffigan join 'The Guardian Brothers'
- The Match Factory to sell Sundance title 'Axolotl Overkill'
- 'XXX: Return Of Xander Cage' in strong India bow
- Breaking Glass acquires 'Fair Haven'
- News Briefs: Devilworks readies EFM slate
- 'Rogue One' becomes top grossing US film released in 2016 (update)