Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In a development that looks set to exacerbate simmering unrest between Sony Pictures and the major exhibitors, the studio has moved ahead with an online platform release for the controversial comedy.
The distributor has picked up North American rights from Cinetic Media to Lawrence Michael Levine’s screwball murder mystery.
The chairman and CEO of 20th Century Fox will be named 2015 Pioneer Of The Year at the Las Vegas convention on April 22.
- The Interview in limited US debut
- Kieran Breen named BAFTA LA chair
- Demetri Makoulis rises at Film Movement
- Laika, Focus plot Kubo
- Paura sisters assume marketing reins at Alcon
- Justin Lin boards Star Trek 3
- Sony seeks The Interview online partner