Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Ticket revenues outside North America roughly on par with 2015 although many territories reported local currency gains, MPAA annual report reveals.
Film industry’s top lobbyist urges observers to apply perspective.
Disney’s live-action tentpole passed the $200m milestone in North America on Tuesday as the global tally surged to $428.5m.
- The Exchange launches production division
- Emma Stone sports film 'Battle Of The Sexes' lands autumn release date
- 'City Of Ghosts', 'Chasing Coral' among Hot Docs line-up
- Five talking points ahead of CinemaCon 2017
- Dermot Mulroney joins 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times'
- Charlize Theron, Seth Rogen comedy 'Flarsky' lands at Lionsgate
- Visit Films scores deals on 'Columbus', 'Dayveon', 'Rat Film'