Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mimi Steinbauer’s Radiant Films International has boarded worldwide rights to the supernatural thriller heading into Cannes excluding Australia and New Zealand.
Insiders will introduce international buyers in Cannes to the upcoming project from It Follows director David Robert Mitchell.
EXCLUSIVE: Concourse Film Trade, the global sales arm of Matthew Shreder and James Andrew Felts’ Concourse Media, has acquired international sales rights to the comedy from Traveling Picture Show Company’s (TPSC).
- Simon West to tackle 'War Wolf'
- Mundial eyes Cannes sales on 'Special Operations'
- Cannes-bound Film Sales Company boosts ranks
- 'The Dressmaker' to close Seattle International Film Festival
- Foresight bulks up team in Cannes run-up
- US Briefs: Open Road sets 'Bleed For This' for November
- Weinsteins to sell 'The Nut Job 2' in Cannes