Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The BAFTA LA hierarchy announced on Friday that they will present the star with the Albert R Broccoli Britannia Award for Worldwide Contribution To Entertainment in Los Angeles on October 30.
Shawn Williamson’s Vancouver-based production company Brightlight Pictures has signed a sales agency agreement with Nicolas Chartier’s Los Angeles-based company that kicks off with Anne Hathaway starrer Colossal.
Soaking wet, grizzled Matthew McConaughey and Edgar Ramirez are hatching a crazy plot in the jungle – what’s not to like?
- Paramount acquires Alexander Payne’s 'Downsizing'
- TWC to re-release 'Southpaw'
- 'Valentine' among ACI MIPCOM slate
- Stephen Fingleton is focus of BAFTA Brits To Watch
- NHK to adapt Ukraine's 'The Sniffer'
- Tribeca Shortlist streaming service launches
- NFI to release 'Living Dark'