Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation arrives in 40 territories day-and-date with North America in an opening salvo that should result in a new weekend champion.
Ryan Kavanaugh’s embattled studio ended months of speculation on Thursday, initiating a voluntary Chapter 11 filing it said would allow it to strengthen the balance sheet and recapitalise.
The seven-year veteran who arrived in September 2008 to head the international division and climbed to president and COO has resigned and will leave in November.
- 'Beasts Of No Nation' to open in Landmark venues
- Kino Lorber acquires 'Arabian Nights'
- Regal rejects Paramount windows experiment
- New Regency closes $200m financing
- HBO, Russell Simmons strike first-look pact
- Pope visit delays NYFF opening night
- Cat Power to narrate Janis Joplin doc