Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Fox International Productions (Germany) has lined up two films on the back of Matthias Schweighofer’s box office smash Break-Up Man, the top German release of the year so far on more than $24m.
Focus Features International has reported a strong response to Kevin Macdonald’s thriller starring Jude Law, led by a multi-territory deal with Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisition.
Cohen Media Group chairman and CEO Charles S Cohen announced in Cannes that the company has acquired National Book Award winner Edward Ball’s recently published The Inventor And The Tycoon.
- Mongrel acquires The Great Beauty
- RADiUS-TWC acquires Blue Ruin
- QED, Huayi strikes China alliance
- Relativity, EuropaCorp extend pact
- Rodencia sells for FilmSharks
- Indomina Pinewood sets opening date
- NFB behind Cross Media Corner