Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Canadian media giant has appointed a new executive vice-president of marketing and two sales executives.
Black Bear Pictures’ Matthew McConaughey adventure has found its US home after TWC-Dimension beat out rival bidders with what is believed to be a $15m MG and $20m-plus P&A commitment.
The director of the upcoming summer release Jurassic World will direct for Sidney Kimmel Entertainment based on an original screenplay by novelist Gregg Hurwitz.
- ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’ gets US date
- Raven Banner snaps up 'Dearest Sister'
- 'The Neon Demon' starts LA shoot
- Emily Blunt joins 'Animal Crackers'
- Fernando Coimbra, ‘Wolf At The Door’
- '2001: A Space Odyssey' model fetches high price at auction
- Roger Moore hits back over Paris Match interview