Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Sinclair and Guy East’s LA-based company are commencing world sales on the Tribeca Film Festival documentary selection.
Fifty Shades Of Grey has crossed $500m through Universal heading into its fourth weekend.
New work from William Monahan, Henry Hobson, Adrián García Bogliano and Neil LaBute are among the Spotlight, Midnight and Special Screening selections announced on Thursday.
- Paramount, Lotte cut South Korea deal
- IFC Films buys Stanford Prison Experiment
- Walden Media joins DreamWorks on The BFG
- Harrison Ford recovering after plane crash
- AFCI panel talks new world order
- Hailee Steinfeld joins Studio Ghibli voice cast
- Mommy in Telefilm Canada honour