Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: In arguably the plum US title of the EFM, Mel Gibson is returning behind the camera for the first time in nearly a decade to direct Andrew Garfield in the $40-50m true-life epic.
Lionsgate and China’s Hunan TV are in advanced talks to strike a three-year film-making pact.
Fox Searchlight has confirmed its deal for the US and multiple territories to Sundance hit Brooklyn, while Magnolia has swooped on Best Of Enemies and Sundance Selects buys City Of Gold.
- Sierra/Affinity to sell Gold
- Soda to distribute Slow West in Canada
- Fortitude to sell This Man, This Woman
- ARC gets The Walking Deceased
- Universal starts Steve Jobs shoot
- Fantastic Four trailer
- Golden Globes date set for 2016