Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cannes-bound project is based on Ken Scott’s adaptation of the post-WWII non-fiction book by Karen Levine.
Charlotte Mickie and her team will kick off sales on the Croisette on Ian Olds’ recent Tribeca winner.
The studio has partnered on a worldwide local-language venture with Pantelion Films CEO Paul Presburger, Lionsgate senior advisor William Pfeiffer and former president of Worldview Entertainment motion pictures group Clifford Werber.
- Film Sales Company to sell 'Midnight Return'
- Brad Weston exits New Regency
- FiGa Films Cannes-bound with 'El Amparo'
- Lionsgate International, J. A. Bayona prepare 'Marrowbone'
- 'The Jungle Book' king of North America on $42m
- Andrew Niccol’s 'Anon' heads to Cannes
- Visit Films notches up sales on quartet