Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Hungry Canadian buyer Mongrel Media has snapped up four more films in Cannes, taking the competition trio Jimmy P., Like Father, Like Son and Young And Beautiful as well as Un Certain Regard entry Bastards.
Sundance Selects has picked up North American rights from Protagonist Pictures to Clio Barnard’s Directors’ Fortnight entry The Selfish Giant starring Conner Chapman, Shaun Thomas and Sean Gilder.
Canada’s Double Dutch International has licensed rights in Cannes to Level 1 Entertainment’s thriller Detour starring Neil Hopkins and Brea Grant, closing deals with IPA Asia Pacific for Japan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Cumberbatch to narrate Jerusalem
- Well Go gets On The Job
- Cannes 2013 buoyed by US buys
- Chile readies first 3D film
- Russia's Paradise opening US cinema
- eOne falls for Diana
- AFI DOCS to honour Errol Morris