Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The co-production market element of the Atlantic Film Festival in Halifax has announced the producers in an inaugural project exchange with Mexico’s Los Cabos International Film Festival and Brazil’s RioContentMarket.
Occupant Entertainment is to produce a feature of video game Dead Island with Deep Silver, the video game publishing label of Koch Media.
Los Angeles-based Prominence Films is ramping up for an early August start in and around California on its first feature, Of Fortune And Gold.
- Sundance in HK partnership
- Interstellar trailer: it has arrived
- Market gets ready for Guardians
- TFI unveils New Media grantees
- Uni dates The Huntsman
- JJ Nugent joins AMBI Distribution
- Marie's Story finds US home