Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Seibel and Bill Johnson will commence sales in Cannes on the Starz original TV series adaptation starring Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Olga Kurylenko, Bruce Willis, Bill Murray, Danny Huston, and Kelly Lynch.
The distributor has picked up writer-director Andrew Renzi’s feature debut and recent Tribeca selection starring Richard Gere. Fortitude International handles sales in Cannes on behalf of QED International.
Content Media has added another tile to its market roster, taking worldwide rights to Adam Rehmeier’s action feature Save A Bullet For Me.
- 'Ultron' crosses $300m globally
- IFT takes ‘Bleeding Heart’ to Cannes
- Blue Box to sell ‘Stowaway’
- Pelican Point, Cassian Elwes launch Golden Gate Media
- Raven Banner flies with ‘Sky Sharks’
- A24, Cary Fukunaga plot father-son drama
- The Solution to sell JK Simmons starrer 'The Runaround'