Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: Concourse Film Trade, the global sales arm of Matthew Shreder and James Andrew Felts’ Concourse Media, has acquired international sales rights to the comedy from Traveling Picture Show Company’s (TPSC).
Andrew Herwitz has hired Ian Stimler as senior director of sales and distribution.
Top brass have unveiled the full line-up for the 42nd annual Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF), set to run from May 19-June 12.
- Foresight bulks up team in Cannes run-up
- US Briefs: Open Road sets 'Bleed For This' for November
- Weinsteins to sell 'The Nut Job 2' in Cannes
- Broad Green, Storyscape, DMC Film line up 'Entering Hades'
- Cannes premiere 'World' strong seller for Seville International
- Sierra / Affinity to sell 'Above Suspicion'
- The Solution boards 'Anna Dressed In Blood'