Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content Media heads to the Croisette with international rights to a documentary about the complicated life of the world-famous athlete.
Mimi Steinbauer’s Radiant Films International has boarded worldwide rights to the supernatural thriller heading into Cannes excluding Australia and New Zealand.
Insiders will introduce international buyers in Cannes to the upcoming project from It Follows director David Robert Mitchell.
- Concourse Cannes-bound with 'Divine Access'
- Simon West to tackle 'War Wolf'
- Mundial eyes Cannes sales on 'Special Operations'
- US Briefs: Paramount strikes deal with Elisabeth Murdoch’s Locksmith Animation
- Naomi Watts, Daisy Ridley circle 'Ophelia'
- Cannes-bound Film Sales Company boosts ranks
- 'The Dressmaker' to close Seattle International Film Festival