Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marvel Studios’ summer hit stayed at number one thanks to an estimated $16.3m haul as the season ended on a whimper and fell 15% against summer 2013 to mark the weakest summer since 2006.
Lucrative returns in China continue to pour in as Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes delivered the fourth biggest opening day for a non-local film, helping it soar past $400m at the international box office.
Telluride Film Festival organisers have unveiled two late additions to the programme that will premiere in the coming days in a move that could impact on the classification of one Toronto gala screening.
- David Mackenzie, Starred Up
- California triples film, TV tax credits
- Lucy bids to stay on top
- Fantastic Market unveils works-in-progress
- Seymour sells at Telluride
- eOne acquires Force Four
- Kino Lorber acquires Li’l Quinquin