Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The executive arrives from QED International and will work on Myriad’s theatrical titles with a focus on digital and new media distribution.
Principal photography got underway this week in Toronto on David Bezmozgis’ drama. Mongrel Media holds Canadian rights.
In Richie Mehta’s profoundly engrossing drama Siddharth, a chain-wallah in India sends his young son to work far away on the sub-continent. When the child does not return home, the father sets off on a quest.
- Transformers 4 passes $435m
- Radcliffe, Cumberbatch set for Comic-Con
- Dakota Johnson to star in Forever, Interrupted
- David Ansen to depart LAFF
- Scott Roth extends ADG tenure
- Miami Fest to host MIFFecito
- CBS Films takes Pride in US