Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: Paul Hanson’s production, financing and distribution outfit has launched an international sales label in the run-up to the Toronto International Film Festival.
Illumination Entertainment’s animation has raced to $344.4m via Universal Pictures International and studio executives will expect another strong weekend.
Dean Devlin’s company announced on Thursday that the former Doctor Who star has come on board the thriller.
- RLJ Entertainment picks up 'Dog Eat Dog'
- Toronto: Bleiberg Entertainment boards 'Past Life'
- US Briefs: Academy president urges people to see 'The Birth Of A Nation'
- Radiant Films International to sell TIFF entry 'Handsome Devil'
- No TIFF press conference for 'The Birth Of A Nation'
- Jeremy Renner joins AMBI's 'Arctic Justice: Thunder Squad'
- 'Abacus', 'I Am Not Your Negro' among NYFF Spotlight docs