Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The genre theatrical imprint of Shout! Factory will open the film in select cinemas across top US markets and on VOD on September 4.
The RLJ Entertainment brand has acquired first-time filmmaker Daniel Robbins’ genre tale.
The studio has struck a deal with the toy manufacturer to adapt the beloved board game and has brought on Andrew Niccol.
- Disney promotes two senior executives
- Gravitas Ventures adds marketing, PR brass
- Beast MG launches 'Paranormal Activity' VR game
- ‘Secret In Their Eyes’ trailer arrives
- ‘Stand Clear’ earns El Foro slot
- Tina Fey talk on PBNY roster
- Cabos In Progress to offer $185,000 in prizes