Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The New York Film Festival (NYFF) world premiere screening of The Walk has been moved back one day to September 26 in anticipation of the Pontiff’s visit to the city.
The musician also known as Chan Marshall has boarded Janis ahead of the film’s out-of-competition world premiere in Venice. Content holds worldwide rights.
In a move that bolsters the film’s credentials as an awards season player, the distributor has set an October 16 US release date.
- Relativity lays off 75 employees
- Early awards hopefuls plant flags
- Telefilm Canada pledges C$8.1m for 14 films
- Toronto to open with 'Demolition'; world premieres for 'Trumbo', 'The Program'
- Kathy Wolfe, Wolfe Releasing
- ‘Steve Jobs’ to screen at NYFF
- Elle Fanning eyed for 'All The Bright Places'