Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: Cinema Management Group has licensed the Rufus Sewell horror-thriller from Mickey Liddell’s LD Entertainment in a slew of markets.
The former president of Buena Vista International has been named COO of DreamWorks Animation while Ann Daly is promoted to president.
Former Syfy president of original content Mark Stern has come on board as president and partner in the new venture, IM Global Television.
- New Hobbit finale trailer
- Disney bolsters Asia exec suite
- Sundance unveils summer Labs
- Comic-Con D4: WB rules social media
- Lucy tops North America on $44m
- Apes lead int'l BO on $54.8m
- Comic-Con: Marvel mania grips Hall H