Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
STX’s $50m play, Amazon Studios’ charm offensive and other takeaways from this year’s market.
The North American rights deal with ICM Partners on Walter Hill’s crime thriller caps a busy Cannes for the distributor.
Plus: Alcon plots Garfield film franchise; NBR sets 2017 awards gala date; and more…
- IMG to sell 'Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency'
- Cannes buyers spark to Electric’s 'Blackway'
- Carl Spence, Seattle International Film Festival
- 'Angry Birds' topple 'Civil War' in US on $38m
- Chilean producers find deals in Cannes
- US Briefs: Lucy Liu et al join AMBI’s 'Future World'
- Amazon Studios buys 'The Salesman', 'The Dressmaker'