Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Danny Boyle’s biopic starring Michael Fassbender as the digital age visionary who changed the face of personal computing, telephony and music will screen on October 3 as the centrepiece screening of the 53rd New York Film Festival.
Miguel Arteta will direct Demarest Media and Mazur/Kaplan’s adaptation of the Jennifer Niven YA novel.
EXCLUSIVE: The distributor has picked up all North American rights to the noir thriller and has set an October 20 release.
- 'Ant-Man' stays top in North America on $25m
- 'Monster Hunt' rules int’l on $46m
- Raven Banner boards 'El Gigante'
- Michael B. Jordan to star in 'Just Mercy' for Broad Green
- Three dead in Louisiana theatre shooting
- SPRI unleashes 'Pixels'
- Angelina Jolie Pitt, Netflix line up Khmer Rouge drama