Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: Priscila Miranda’s fledgling distributor will launch the documentary-fiction hybrid to coincide with the Games in Rio that start next month.
Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) programmers have served up the first picks from what will be a typically daunting menu in September.
The streaming platform is teaming up with John Wells Productions on the story of the sesnational data leak, whose exposure of elitist impropriety triggered political resignations and a host of investigations around the world.
- Kevin Conroy named MGM digital czar
- North American Briefs: Nordic, US focus at Strategic Partners 2016
- Fox, Les Films 26 sign North, West Africa deal
- Verizon paying $4.8bn for Yahoo
- US Briefs: Disney, Dolby sign pact for seven more titles
- 'Skiptrace' rules international on $64m
- 'Star Trek Beyond' leads North America on $59m