Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The highly regarded young executive has been promoted to president of international sales and distribution at Avi Lerner’s Los Angeles-based company.
CANNES: The studio is poised to snap up US rights to Bold Films’ thriller starring Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, with Sierra/Affinity handling international sales on the Croisette.
The distributor has made a seven-figure offer for US rights on the Tribeca Film Festival world premiere.
- Content Media to sell ‘Deep Blue Sea’
- Hollywood targets lucrative local language production
- Tribeca unveils winners; Danish cinema triumphs
- Voltage Pictures hires John Fremes
- Universal dates 'Furious 8', 'Fifty Shades' sequels
- Newport Beach unveils UK showcase
- ARC Entertainment acquires ‘Phantom Halo’