Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: The Los Angeles-based production and sales outfit has acquired worldwide rights to Avi Nesher’s historical drama heading into the Toronto International Film Festival.
In the latest episode in the imbroglio to engulf Nate Parker, it emerged on Wednesday there will be no official press conference for The Birth Of A Nation at the Toronto International Film Festival.
The Oscar-nominated actor will lend his voice talent and play the lead role in the 3D CGI animated family film.
- 'Abacus', 'I Am Not Your Negro' among NYFF Spotlight docs
- US Briefs: FilmRise acquires North America on 'From Nowhere'
- Mongrel International to sell TIFF selection 'The Levelling'
- NYFF lines up “An Evening With...” honourees
- STX moves into VR with Surreal acquisition
- Uni rings changes at Dreamworks Animation
- IFP Film Week expands public programmes