Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
EXCLUSIVE: A Monster Calls and The Impossible director J.A. Bayona is reteaming with Lionsgate International as producer on the upcoming Cannes sales title Marrowbone.
Disney’s live action hit held on to top berth for its third and almost certainly final weekend following a 31% decline that saw it add an estimated $42.4m.
Sierra/Affinity heads to the Croisette with international rights to the sci-fi thriller to star Clive Owen and Amanda Seyfried.
- Visit Films notches up sales on quartet
- Penelope Cruz to star in Fortitude’s 'Layover'
- Alicia Vikander to star in 'Tomb Raider'
- AMBI boards 'Basmati Blues'
- Lakeshore, Open Road partner on 'Miles'
- Bleiberg Cannes-bound with Nate Parker film
- Lionsgate, FOX Networks strike output deal