Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Netflix, Bleecker Street and Landmark announced a partnership on Thursday that will put Netflix’s first original film in 19 of the US exhibitor’s markets.
The New York Film Festival (NYFF) world premiere screening of The Walk has been moved back one day to September 26 in anticipation of the Pontiff’s visit to the city.
The musician also known as Chan Marshall has boarded Janis ahead of the film’s out-of-competition world premiere in Venice. Content holds worldwide rights.
- Awards posse get US release dates
- Relativity lays off 75 employees
- 'Becoming Bulletproof' to get US release
- Alex Ranarivelo to direct 'Running Wild'
- Early awards hopefuls plant flags
- Telefilm Canada pledges C$8.1m for 14 films
- Toronto to open with 'Demolition'; world premieres for 'Trumbo', 'The Program'