Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE: Neil Friedman’s Los Angeles-based company has picked up North American rights to the Dutch dramedy.
The company has acquired North American distribution rights from Voltage Pictures to the Pierce Brosnan thriller.
The director of global horror hit Annabelle will helm the horror-thriller.
- '20th Century Women' named NYFF centrepiece
- Frontières five team up on anthologies
- North American briefs: Production underway on 'The Death And Life Of John F. Donovan'
- Fênix Filmes lines up 'Olympia 2016'
- 'The Magnificent Seven' to open Toronto film festival
- Netflix, John Wells line up Panama Papers drama
- Kevin Conroy named MGM digital czar