Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The team behind Richard Linklater’s Boyhood talks to Jeremy Kay about the challenges and rewards of bringing to life this extraordinary 12-year project
Despite a disastrous first pitch to Guillermo del Toro, Jorge Gutierrez succeeded in making a unique animated feature inspired by Greek mythology and Mexico’s Day of the Dead.
Richard Linklater will collect the 26th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival’s (PSIFF) Sonny Bono Visionary Award at the annual awards gala on January 3.
- Witherspoon, Kidman join Big Little Lies
- CinemaCon sets 2015 date
- VES honour for Ridley Scott
- Uni takes int’l on Kurt Cobain doc
- Birdman leads Spirit Award noms
- Universal picks up Steve Jobs project
- Relativity Studios unveil Masterminds name