Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
300: Rise Of An Empire is expected to still be the one to beat heading into its second session, although it can expect a spirited challenge from DreamWorks’ Need For Speed.
Organisers behind the MEETS Film Market have announced 11 of the 12 projects competing at the Latin American Co-Production Forum, set to run during the third International Film Festival Of Panama from April 7-9.
The company will produce, finance and handle worldwide sales on the sci-fi written by Krysty Wilson-Cairns.
- CinemaCon attendance grows 5%
- Eden to open Tribeca/ESPN sports
- SFFS Founder’s Directing Award to Linklater
- Columbia beefs up China co-pros
- Sony lines up all-CG Smurfs film
- Strategic Partners focus on Ibero-America
- Kino Lorber strikes Zalman King deal