Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storming to an estimated $275m worldwide, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 delivered $152m from the first five days in 85 markets through Lionsgate International licensees.
The acclaimed theatre director is preparing to make his feature directorial debut on the David Harrower stage play adaptation Blackbird with Rooney Mara and Ben Mendelsohn attached to star.
The New York-based film distributor has acquired US rights from Coproduction Office to Jessica Hausner’s Cannes selection.
- CSA to honour Richard Linklater
- Millennium buys Amplify LA operations
- Pawel Pawlikowski, Ida
- Palm Springs to honour Rosamund Pike
- Guido Rud, FilmSharks International
- Ventana Sur: Limelight for LatAm
- Mockingjay Part 1 flies into action