Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paramount Pictures International’s behemoth generated a superb estimated $102m in its third weekend of duty to raise the score to $543.5m as the global tally climbed to $752.5m.
The executive arrives from QED International and will work on Myriad’s theatrical titles with a focus on digital and new media distribution.
Principal photography got underway this week in Toronto on David Bezmozgis’ drama. Mongrel Media holds Canadian rights.
- Richie Mehta, Siddharth
- Transformers 4 passes $435m
- Radcliffe, Cumberbatch set for Comic-Con
- Dakota Johnson to star in Forever, Interrupted
- David Ansen to depart LAFF
- Scott Roth extends ADG tenure
- Miami Fest to host MIFFecito