Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Karpen’s ambitious New York-based distributor has struck a licensing deal with the digital giant making Prime Instant Video the exclusive subscription platform for its theatrical releases.
The Tribeca Film Festival presented by AT&T will host a centennial celebration of Frank Sinatra next month.
The Canadian media giant has appointed a new executive vice-president of marketing and two sales executives.
- TWC-Dimension swoops on ‘Gold’
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book Of Henry'
- ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’ gets US date
- Raven Banner snaps up 'Dearest Sister'
- 'The Neon Demon' starts LA shoot
- Emily Blunt joins 'Animal Crackers'
- Fernando Coimbra, ‘Wolf At The Door’