Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
A new brand extension deal from Sundance Institute top brass with The Metroplex will present Sundance Film Festival – Hong Kong Selects from September 19-28 at the newly opened nine-screen cineplex in Kowloon Bay.
You’ll have seen the fields of corn. Matthew McConaughey hugging his daughter. A professorial Michael Caine. Now there is more.
Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes swung to top spot last weekend but Marvel Studios’ Guardians Of The Galaxy is standing by to knock the primates off their perch.
- TFI unveils New Media grantees
- Uni dates The Huntsman
- JJ Nugent joins AMBI Distribution
- Marie's Story finds US home
- Michael Pavlic to head SPE creative advertising
- Saban expands exec roster
- Open Road sets Rosewater release