Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
In what looks set to become the Marché’s hot-ticket equivalent of the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao bout, the Netflix chief content officer is scheduled to take part in an on-stage conversation on May 15.
EXCLUSIVE: Edward Noeltner is Cannes-bound with world sales rights to the prestige Vincent Van Gogh ‘painted animation’ starring Douglas Booth, Saoirse Ronan, Jerome Flynn and Chris O’Dowd.
PICTURE GALLERY: Filmgoers mixed with celebrities at the California festival’s 16th edition that ran from April 23-30.
- 'Ultron' soars to $627m global
- ‘Ultron’ delivers $187.7m US debut
- 'The Passion Of Augustine' triumphs at NBFF
- Lotus Entertainment to sell ‘Magic City’
- Samuel Goldwyn Films acquires ‘Franny’
- Content saves 'Bullet' for Cannes
- 'Ultron' crosses $300m globally