Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucy ruled the roost last weekend with a $29m haul that elevated the international running total past $100m and to more than $65.2m from Universal territories.
Fantastic Fest top brass have announced their work-in-progress selections and film previews for the second edition of the international genre co-production market, Fantastic Market | Mercado Fantastico.
Sundance Selects has bucked the trend at a festival not known for its deals, taking US and Latin American rights to Ethan Hawke’s documentary Seymour: An Introduction.
- eOne acquires Force Four
- Kino Lorber acquires Li’l Quinquin
- Yekra launches DIY theatre
- Content brings 400 Days to Toronto
- Hayao Miyazaki among honourary Oscar recipients
- Executive trio joins Hot Snakes
- First look at Trash trailer