Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The US deal with Séville International comes nearly eight weeks after Xavier Dolan’s Cannes world premiere earned the 25-year-old film-maker the jury prize.
The Disney smash starring Angelina Jolie has become the 15th release in industry history to reach the milestone.
Former Machinima division heads Angelo Pullen and Luke Stepleton have teamed up with ex-Ducky Dynasty executive producer Hank Stepleton and former YouTube gaming influencers Tom Cassell and Adam Montoya.
- Jeff Blake to depart Sony
- Toronto 2014 unveils first wave
- Netflix global subs reach 50m
- Strategic Partners unveils speakers
- Cameron Crowe pic pushed back
- Yahoo in pre-theatre One Chance release
- Birdman to close NYFF