Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
DreamWorks Animation’s How To Train Your Dragon 2 finished top of the pile last session thanks to a sterling debut in China that delivered a little over $26m.
Sundance Institute executives have named Shari Frilot and Kamal Sinclair co-directors of New Frontier in a bid to deepen the organisation’s commitment to the programme.
In a week of stars committing to projects with their daughters, Sean Astin and Ali Astin have signed on to star in the comedy-horror sequel Bad Kids Go 2 Hell.
- Miramax secures $250m re-finance
- Paramount takes select home ent on Boyhood
- Shane Black joins Sony’s The Destroyer
- eOne picks up Take Care
- A24, DIRECTV swoop on Cut Bank
- LD Entertainment’s Clavius cast bulks up
- Strategic Partners sets panels