Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
The distributor has acquired North American rights to the time travel thriller starring Danielle Panabaker and plans a day-and-date release via its Macabre genre label.
The North American deal follows the film’s world premiere at Sundance in January and sets up a theatrical release later this year.
In a double whammy of announcements on Tuesday, Sony Pictures has snapped up rights to the sci-fi anime and set a 2017 release date for its third Smurfs film.
- Adam Keen joins Broad Green Pictures
- Janus Films to release restored 'Apu Trilogy'
- Joel Edgerton directorial debut titled 'The Gift'
- Roadside Attractions acquires 'Stonewall'
- San Francisco Fest unveils Big Nights roster
- Lakeshore, Vine AIG plot expanded slate
- Meru hot seller for Submarine