Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
Illumination Entertainment’s animation has raced to $344.4m via Universal Pictures International and studio executives will expect another strong weekend.
Paul Schrader’s action thriller has found a home in the run-up to its North American premiere in Toronto next month.
EXCLUSIVE: The Los Angeles-based production and sales outfit has acquired worldwide rights to Avi Nesher’s historical drama heading into the Toronto International Film Festival.
- Radiant Films International to sell TIFF entry 'Handsome Devil'
- No TIFF press conference for 'The Birth Of A Nation'
- Jeremy Renner joins AMBI's 'Arctic Justice: Thunder Squad'
- 'Abacus', 'I Am Not Your Negro' among NYFF Spotlight docs
- US Briefs: FilmRise acquires North America on 'From Nowhere'
- Mongrel International to sell TIFF selection 'The Levelling'
- NYFF lines up “An Evening With...” honourees