Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: email@example.com
President Michael Luisi has expanded WWE Studios’ roster beyond its typical action fare to include animation and indie pick-ups.
Rampaging dinosaurs, Marvel superheroes and animated emotions powered the US box office to its second biggest summer of all time.
According to reports the studio and DiCaprio’s Appian Way have optioned a four-page book proposal about the ongoing crisis at the German car manufacturer with a view to a feature adaptation.
- NATO unveils new officers
- Music Box acquires 'Flowers'
- 'Tangerine' triumphs in Rio Felix awards
- Don Francisco to receive Precious GEM Award
- John Ridley to direct LA Riots film
- Sundance Institute to Ignite young filmmakers
- Britannia honour for Harrison Ford