Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
US Editor Jeremy Kay analyses the effects of Sony’s decision to pull The Interview from release after threats from hackers.
The embattled studio has cancelled the December 25 release of the Seth Rogen-James Franco comedy in light of threats from the suspected cyber attackers behind a string of embarrassing revelations about its business dealings and correspondence.
The president and CEO of CBS Corporation has joined the USC School Of Cinematic Arts board of councillors, Dean Elizabeth M Daley announced.
- Dos Corazones wraps Max & Me
- Five chains drop The Interview
- FilmNation, Roadshow Films strike equity pact
- PPI bolsters vp ranks
- Sundance Selects swoops on Jacques Audiard film
- Mongrel Int’l enters The Forbidden Room
- Wolfe Releasing appoints co-president