Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Slate includes John Wick: Chapter Two, The Shack, upcoming Robin Hood.
Good Universe, Mr. Mudd announce feature debut from Me And Earl And The Dying Girl author and screenwriter Jesse Andrews.
Ticket revenues outside North America roughly on par with 2015 although many territories reported local currency gains, MPAA annual report reveals.
- MPAA chief: foreign investors in US not 'evil'
- 'Beauty And The Beast' crosses $425m worldwide
- The Exchange launches production division
- Emma Stone sports film 'Battle Of The Sexes' lands autumn release date
- 'City Of Ghosts', 'Chasing Coral' among Hot Docs line-up
- Five talking points ahead of CinemaCon 2017
- Dermot Mulroney joins 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times'