Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The UK’s intellectual property advisor to Prime Minister David Cameron met US studio heads this week (17) in a publicity drive for content protection.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 rolled out in the first of its 15 territories through Sony Pictures Releasing International (SPRI) this weekend, setting record opening days for 2014 in the UK, Germany, Australia and Belgium.
The veteran had served as Summit Entertainment’s president of worldwide marketing for the past six years and departs as Lionsgate and Summit integrate marketing operations.
- Diamond shines for Cohen Media Group
- Academy sets 2014-15 timetable
- Ciaran Foy to direct Sinister 2
- The final X-Men: DOFP trailer
- Electric sparks to Disappear
- Dee Dee Myers to head WB corp comms
- Open Road acquires Tupac