Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cinderella, Insurgent and Home are locked in a close contest for supremacy at the international box office before Universal’s Furious 7 roars out of the gates next week.
WWE and the media entrepreneur and former KISS idol will finance and produce ‘elevated’ horror fare, kicking off with a three-film deal led by Temple.
Relativity EuropaCorp Distribution has appointed Tommy Gargotta as president of theatrical marketing.
- Kino Lorber dives for 'The Pearl Button'
- Lakeshore launches Off The Dock
- Verve to handle international sales
- XLrator Media leaps into 'Time Lapse'
- Magnolia Pictures acquires 'Experimenter'
- Tribeca unveils free community events
- Sony pounces on 'Robotech' property