Jeremy Kay is Screen's US editor based in Los Angeles.
- Tel: +1 310 922 5908
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lionsgate’s sequel to The Hunger Games was on course to reach the global milestone on December 5.
Ten films remain in the running for the visual effects Oscar that will be handed out at the 86th Oscars Academy Awards on March 2 2014.
Former MGM/US executive Chris Bosco has joined IM Global as COO, effective December 1.
- Fandor strikes streaming deals
- Castlight buys rights to sea survivor story
- Genre kings target Park City
- Sundance unveils New Frontier
- Nymphomaniac gets US date
- The Veil to star William Levy
- David Magee to adapt The Silver Chair