Vladan Petkovic covers Serbia and the former Yugoslav states for Screen.
- Tel: (381) 64 1948 948
- E-mail: email@example.com
The fourth edition of the international film festival PriFest in Kosovo’s capital city of Prishtina, from Sept 24-Oct 1, was the right platform to survey the state of film scene in Europe’s youngest country.
Originally titled Monument To Michael Jackson, the black comedy will shoot for six weeks on location in Serbia and Macedonia.
Serbian festival hit receives best regional film award, while the Uruguayan drama wins main international competition at 14th Motovun Film Festival.
- On the road to success
- Sarajevo means business
- The Balkan answer
- Serbia passes 15% cash rebate for international productions
- Zbanic receives $593,580 from Croatia for Love Island
- Bosnia selects Cirkus Columbia; Bulgaria submits Eastern Plays for Oscars
- Grlic's Just Between Us triumphs at Pula