Vladan Petkovic covers Serbia and the former Yugoslav states for Screen.
- Tel: (381) 64 1948 948
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acclaimed Serbian actress Mirjana Karanovic discusses the inspiration for her directorial debut about a woman who discovers her husband’s war crimes.
Croatian event moved to November for the first time, excluded documentary programme to strengthen the industry section.
Mike Downey warns the film-making community of imminent sentence for Oleg Sentsov at Sarajevo Film Festival awards ceremony
- Sarajevo: Serbia's Taramount acquires 'To The Hilt'; Avant Premieres wrap
- 'Mustang' wins best film at Sarajevo Film Festival
- Sarajevo: 'The High Sun' wins CICAE award
- Sarajevo: Ran Huang receives Katrin Cartlidge bursary
- Stevan Filipović, 'Next to Me'
- 'Our Everyday Life' enters Oscar race for Bosnia
- Ines Tanović, 'Our Everyday Life'