- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
CHINA BOX OFFICE: DreamWorks Animation’s How To Train Your Dragon 2 topped the Chinese box office for the week August 11-17, grossing $26.32m over a four-day weekend, while Pompeii opened in third position with $6.68m over three days.
Online video company is working with partners including CITIC to enter retail and financial service industries.
Fortissimo Films has acquired world rights, excluding the Middle East, UK and Switzerland, to Venice Orizzonti title Theeb, directed by Naji Abu Nowar.
- Dark Frames takes India's I.D.
- Astro, Pinewood pact on production services
- Disney India readies Gowariker project
- Witch retains China box office lead
- SMI shares plunge on acquisition news
- India’s Phantom charges up Powerless
- Oplev to direct Kahaani remake