- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
Lou Ye’s Blind Massage won best film at the Asian Film Awards in Macau on Tuesday night, while Ann Hui won best director for The Golden Era.
Indian filmmaker Kiran Rao has been appointed creative director of Mumbai’s first arthouse cinema, FilmBay, an initiative of India’ National Film Development Corporation (NFDC), to be launched by the end of this year.
CHINA BOX OFFICE: Disney’s Cinderella stayed on top of the China box office last week with a gross of $28.37m, although Huayi Brothers’ Lost and Love opened strongly with $18.17m for second place.
- China’s iQiyi signs six-picture deal with Wong Jing
- Galloping Horse hires Chen, lines up co-pros
- Mike Tyson joins 'Ip Man 3'
- WTFilms takes martial arts drama 'The Golden Cane Warrior'
- Johnnie To heist movie on Media Asia slate
- HK's Mei Ah grows slate with Jet Tone, Gordon Chan
- Malaysia's Said shooting supernatural 'Interchange'