- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of India’s leading filmmakers discussed the country’s lack of creative screenwriters during a Mumbai Film Festival panel discussion.
Serbian director Goran Paskaljevic is planning to shoot Indo-Serbian co-production Dev Bhoomi, starring Victor Banerjee, in India next March.
Bollywood stars including Akshay Kumar and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan turned out for the opening of the Mumbai Film Festival (October 14-21), which is celebrating its 16th edition despite almost being shut down a few months ago due to lack of funding.
- Breakup Buddies stays on top in China
- NFDC unveils Film Bazaar projects
- China’s Huace to buy stake in Korea’s N.E.W.
- Korean producers criticise market monopoly
- Qingdao to offer production subsidies
- Li Xiaofeng, Nezha
- Equity crowdfunding still facing hurdles