- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jackie Chan is set to star in Daniel Lee’s period action epic Dragon Blade, to be financed by start-up film fund Beijing Cultural Assets Chinese Film & Television Fund.
Oliver Stone was characteristically outspoken on the second day of the Beijing International Film Festival (BJIFF), challenging China to rethink international co-productions and start making films that examine its past.
Hong Kong-based Emperor Motion Pictures has appointed production veteran Daniel Yu as production controller and Damon Chan as general manager, exhibition (PRC).
- Grandmaster sweeps Hong Kong awards
- Amina Dasmal, producer, The Double
- Captain America opens big in China
- Macondo, Tale Of Iya take HKIFF prizes
- Wong Kar Wai remembers missing stuntman
- Filmart 2014: China’s online video boom
- FILMART: HAF names award winners