- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
Dubai Film Market is expanding with an increase in exhibitors and the introduction of the Dubai Docs initiative. Liz Shackleton reports.
The Dubai International Film Festival (Dec 6-14) is celebrating its 10th anniversary by shining a spotlight on Arab cinema.
Chinese filmmaker Ning Hao’s long-delayed road movie No Man’s Land has grossed $3.2m (RMB19.5m) on its opening day in China (Dec 3).
- Egypt’s MAD reveals Family Secrets
- DIFF unveils Enjaaz, Filmi recipients
- Rags & Tatters Egyptian box office hit
- Bona Film Group secures credit line
- Huace pacts with Tiny Times creator
- Grandmaster leads APFF nominations
- Anthony Chen, Ilo Ilo