- E-mail: email@example.com
Hou Hsiao-hsien’s The Assassin leads the nominations for the 10th Asian Film Awards with nine nods, followed by India’s Bajirao Mastani and Hong Kong’s Port Of Call with five apiece.
Lu Fanxi, former vice president of Chinese streaming platform Youku Tudou and general manager of Youku Original, has been detained by local police on charges of corruption.
Jurassic World and Big Hero 6 proved the top grossers of the year.
- China’s iQiyi signs output deal with Fox
- DMG, Hasbro plot live Transformers show for China
- India’s Reliance to co-produce Serge Hazanavicius' 'nOmber One'
- The 54 films to tempt festival directors in 2016
- China's Wanda Group poised to buy stake in Legendary
- Alibaba Pictures removes missing digital chief
- China box office up by 49% to $6.78bn in 2015