- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
Mohamed Samir’s DayDream Art Production is developing a slate of documentaries and short films to follow its debut feature, Mohamed Khan’s Factory Girl, which premiered at DIFF last night.
Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF) has been granted status as a qualifying film festival in the eligibility criteria for the short film category of the Academy Awards.
Wayne Borg, chief commercial officer of Abu Dhabi’s twofour54, is leaving the government-backed organisation to relocate to his native Australia.
- Al Shehhi scoops IWC Filmmaker Award
- MAD Solutions unwraps DFM slate
- New Century, CNC to present DFC awards
- Dubai Film Market: Fishing for talent
- Dubai goes back to its roots
- No Man’s Land has strong China opening
- Egypt’s MAD reveals Family Secrets