- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Film Bazaar, the South Asian film market organised by India’s National Film Development Corp (NFDC), has selected the six finalists of Screenwriters’ Lab 2014.
CHINA BOX OFFICE: Paramount’s Transformers: Age Of Extinction has become the highest-grossing film of all time in China, taking $222.74m in its first ten days, and breaking the $221.9m record set by Avatar in 2010.
CHINA BOX OFFICE: Local romantic comedy The Break-up Guru provided the only resistance against the power of Paramount’s Transformers: Age Of Extinction at the Chinese box office last week, grossing $24.18m in its first three days.
- Pinewood Malaysia appoints CEO
- Kantana sets up Japan joint venture
- Maleficent, Godzilla rule China box office
- Fosun to invest in Robinov’s Studio 8
- Little England wins best film in Shanghai
- Fox, Bona team for Bride Wars remake
- China Film Group IPO to raise $740m