- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
Fortissimo Films will work with Fox International Productions (FIP) to oversee sales of select international rights on Isabel Coixet’s Another Me.
International box office measuring agency Rentrak Corp has started processing test data from Indian multiplexes as it gears up to launch box office tracking in the territory.
India’s film and television industries contributed $8.1bn (Rs500bn) to the country’s economy in 2013, according to a report launched by Deloitte at the ongoing FICCI Frames conference in Mumbai.
- India box office up 10% in 2013
- Alibaba takes 60% ChinaVision stake
- Temporary Family moves into Edko slate
- Ablaze Image takes Black & White 2
- Snowpiercer locks China release date
- Cine Grand pacts with Time Antaeus
- CA Media appoints Kamat as COO