- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
More than 20 festival heads and programmers have signed a statement in support of the Beijing Independent Film Festival, which was shut down by Chinese authorities last weekend.
India’s Eros International has struck a deal to handle international distribution of four films produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures.
CHINA BOX OFFICE: How To Train Your Dragon 2 held on to the top spot at the China box office in the week August 18-24, grossing a further $24.09m for a cumulative total of $50.86m.
- Thai studios team for Transformation
- Beijing Independent fest shut down
- Films pirated by 73% of Taiwanese
- Dragon 2 flies at China box office
- China’s LeTV to raise $730m
- Fortissimo takes Theeb world rights
- Dark Frames takes India's I.D.