- E-mail: email@example.com
Fortissimo Films has signed a multi-picture deal with Chinese filmmaker Zhang Wei, which includes his first two features, Factory Boss and Destiny.
This year’s Hong Kong International Film Festival (HKIFF) will screen the digitally remastered films of Bruce Lee, as well as a special programme to mark the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare’s death.
Hou Hsiao-hsien’s The Assassin leads the nominations for the 10th Asian Film Awards with nine nods, followed by India’s Bajirao Mastani and Hong Kong’s Port Of Call with five apiece.
- Former Youku Tudou vice president detained by police
- Japan box office up by 4.9% to $1.83bn in 2015
- China’s iQiyi signs output deal with Fox
- DMG, Hasbro plot live Transformers show for China
- India’s Reliance to co-produce Serge Hazanavicius' 'nOmber One'
- The 54 films to tempt festival directors in 2016
- China's Wanda Group poised to buy stake in Legendary