- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
Former Rome Film Festival director Marco Mueller has been appointed chief consultant to the Beijing International Film Festival (BJIFF) as the five-year-old festival strives to become a world-class event.
Leading Hong Kong filmmaker Wong Kar Wai will produce the first project to be greenlit by China’s Alibaba Pictures, a drama entitled Bai Du Ren (Ferryman).
UTV Motion Pictures’ PK, starring Aamir Khan and directed by Rajkumar Hirani, has become the Hindi film industry’s highest-grossing film ever in India with a take of $48m (Rs3.05bn), according to industry estimates.
- Tiger Mountain retains China box office lead
- Li Ruigang quits Shanghai Media Group
- China box office rises 36% in 2014
- Tiger Mountain $52m China debut
- Bullets has strong opening in China
- Wanda unveils Wuhan theme park
- Hideaki Anno, Evangelion