- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Middle East film and TV industries need more film incentives, a bigger talent pool and a reliable TV ratings system in order to be able to compete on an international level, according to a white paper released at DIFF this week.
EXCLUSIVE: Cairo-based New Century Production is putting together an ambitious six-picture slate featuring some of Egypt’s leading veteran and independent filmmakers, including the next project from Rags And Tatters director Ahmad Abdalla.
US producer-financier Emmett Furla Oasis Films (EFO Films) has opened an office in Dubai and will shoot two productions in the region within the next 18 months.
- DayDream developing docs slate
- DIFF winners take short cut to Oscars
- Borg exits Abu Dhabi’s twofour54
- Al Shehhi scoops IWC Filmmaker Award
- MAD Solutions unwraps DFM slate
- New Century, CNC to present DFC awards
- Dubai Film Market: Fishing for talent