- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHINA BOX OFFICE: Zhang Yibai’s Fleet Of Time stayed at the top of China’s box office in its second week, grossing $35.64m from 6.3 million admissions.
Lebanese filmmaker Bass Breish is gearing up to make his feature debut, Mate, with German production house Filmbucht Filmproduktion.
Emirati filmmaker Saeed Salmeen Al Murry has won the inaugural Ministry of Interior Award for Best Societal Screenplay at the Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF) for his project Going To Heaven.
- I Am Nojoom, Nearby Sky win top awards at DIFF
- Daoud Abdel Sayed, Out Of The Ordinary
- Arab digital platforms race to fill content gap
- Dubai’s Ti22 launches Dubai ON Demand
- Robert Bosch Stiftung builds bridges
- Dubai welcomes back Bollywood
- Pachachi’s Baghdad draws co-producers, funds