- E-mail: email@example.com
A trio of high-profile Chinese film executives discussed the reasons why the Chinese and Japanese film industries are not regular collaborators at the Japan Content Showcase (JCS) on Tuesday.
Golden Network Asia has picked up international rights to Tokyo competition title Shed Skin Papa.
Speaking at Mumbai Film Festival, where he’s receiving the Excellence In Cinema Award, director Jia Zhangke reveals plans for China’s new arthouse circuit and details of his new company Fabula.
- 'Baahubali: The Conclusion', on location report
- MIPCOM: how to excel in India's burgeoning VOD market?
- Busan: Haobam Paban Kumar talks 'Lady Of The Lake'
- Busan: Tammy Nam talks talent discovery and content on the move
- Busan: Korean industry grapples with China political fallout
- Busan: Lee Chang-dong voices support for former BIFF director
- Busan: Asian entertainment business catches IP fever