- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Beijing Film Market (BFM) announced deals totalling $1.7bn (RMB10.5bn) for 32 projects at the close of the three-day event (April 17-19), including $615m (RMB3.8bn) for film production.
EXCLUSIVE: Beijing-based Huayi Brothers Media Corporation has boarded the Chinese remake of Italian comedies Men Vs Women and Women Vs Men and will produce with Cai Gongming’s Road Pictures and Italian filmmaker Cristiano Bortone.
Jackie Chan is set to star in Daniel Lee’s period action epic Dragon Blade, to be financed by start-up film fund Beijing Cultural Assets Chinese Film & Television Fund.
- Oliver Stone slams co-pros at Beijing
- Hong Kong’s EMP expands team
- Grandmaster sweeps Hong Kong awards
- Amina Dasmal, producer, The Double
- Captain America opens big in China
- Macondo, Tale Of Iya take HKIFF prizes
- Wong Kar Wai remembers missing stuntman