- Tel: (852) 9810 5324
- E-mail: email@example.com
Hong Kong-based sales company Asian Shadows has picked up world rights (outside Greater China) to Tibetan director Pema Tseden’s Tharlo, which will receive its world premiere in Venice’s Orizzonti section.
The online retailer joins Netflix in moving into the Japanese video streaming market.
Fortissimo Films has acquired global rights to Larry Yang’s Mountain Cry, which will receive its world premiere as the closing film of this year’s Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) on October 10.
- Netflix partners with Softbank ahead of Japan launch
- India’s Zee launches VOD service DishFlix
- Mel Gibson's 'Hacksaw Ridge' sold to China
- 'Mr Tumor' topples 'Monster Hunt' at China box office
- Alibaba Pictures appoints Zhang Wei as president
- 'Monster Hunt' becomes China’s second biggest film ever
- Shanghai's CFI picks up Locarno title 'Kaili Blues'