Deputy online editor and reporter based in London.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 8102 0841
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The $28.5m TV series is being developed by Sky Germany with other partners.
European cinema technologies specialist sees earnings jump year-on-year and is now eyeing the Chinese market.
Marvel films, Pixar sequels will also get the IMAX treatment.
- Croatian filmmakers protest against 'political influence and control'
- 'The Chamber', 'Prevenge' producer talks women in genre
- NFTS crowns 2017 student winners
- Berlin winner 'Summer 1993' heads to France
- Berlin: 'The Other Side Of Hope' tops Screen's final jury grid
- First teaser: Lucrecia Martel's 'Zama'
- Berlin: Propellor Film Tech Hub raises 11 calls to action